Monday, September 6, 2010

First day of this journey

Present :   This Blog is dedicated to my son Vishvaa Mitheran. This is a Sanskrit name which means "Friend of the Universe".  I don't know why I named him that, maybe that's  how nature work. He was diagnosed with Autistic features when he was 2+.  I have 2 children a girl and a boy.  my daughter is older and her name is Vishvaa Pratha, which means "Excellence of the Universe".  Both their names starts with Vishvaa, so Vishvaa Mitheran is always known as "Mitheran" (friend).  Today is Mitheran's 13th birthday, we celebrated with chocolate cake and presents in the presence of my sister and her sons. I baked 2 cakes yesterday, his favourite, Vanilla (he has high allergy to this, so i substitute to butter flavour) Choc chip and my classic chocolate cake.  The vanilla choc chip was for him to celebrate at school, which he refused to take.  I had quite commotion this morning with him, at the end, with the help of my sister( transport, I don't have a car yet) I had to send the cake to the school. 

Past :        My ancestors are from India, Salem - Nammakal. My grandfather migrated to Malaysia and married a beautiful lady. My grandmother was the only girl to be born after a few generations of male babies, they had 8 children and my father is the eldest of them. My mother on the other hand was also the eldest of 10 children. I have a sister, who is in Australia and a brother in USA.  Mitheran was born on 6th September 1997 at 3.52pm in Shah Alam, Malaysia.  He was born 1 month before the actual date. He weighed only 2.69 kilos, tiny and fragile.  His skin was so smooth and he is so cute, sharp nose, beautiful features.  There was a water leak and I had to be induced for labour.  the doctor predicted that he would be born after 5pm but he was early again.  He was delivered by the Head Nurse as the doctor went for his break.  Mitheran had the umbilical cord around his neck as well but there was no sign of breathing difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment